Friday, December 11, 2009

Has anyone used Revlon Colorsilk Haircolor in Blonde Shade #2 or #4?

If you have please share your opinions and experiences. Especially if your natural colour was dark blonde because that's what mine is (although I have been dyeing it for a year with Nice n' Easy #98 Natural Extra Light Blonde) I want to switch to Revlon because they seem to be the only haircolour brand that does not test on animals but if it's a terrible product I will stick with what I'm using now.Has anyone used Revlon Colorsilk Haircolor in Blonde Shade #2 or #4?
I do use Revlon in those shades


The color is good, but the quality is less than my hair needs.


It really is rough on my hair.


I have had to change to L Oreal.


Nice and Easy has better color rendering and is easier on the hair than Revlon.


I d love to hear more about no harm to animals testing on hair colors, more info , please?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease