Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How long does Revlon hair color usually last?

today i purchased the Revlon Color Silk Dark Mahogany Brown #32 hair dye and dyed my hair from super light blonde to this dark brown. My boyfriend absolutly hates it and i would like to know just a general time span in which the color would go away, or fade enough for me to dye it back to my original blonde color. if anyone has any ideas or experience with this same experience please let me know.How long does Revlon hair color usually last?
7-8 months it did 4 meHow long does Revlon hair color usually last?
use a Clarifying shampoo, Suave and White Rain each make one..it is usually a clear color..... it will strip your hair of the color you put on it....it will probably take a week or so if you wash your hair everyday
its usually last up to six to eight weeks. depending on the shampoo you use try using on that wont fade your color.
Hi,


I have the the same question. However, my hair is (naturally light to med. brown in the roots) Dark brown and has been for about 4 1/2 months. I hate already and just want it to come out. I want my natural hair color back. It was awesome and should've kept it. Just wanted to try something new.


I wish I could help. Sorry.
It all depends on how long you leave it on in the beginning and how much you shampoo your hair. My suggestion is to leave on about 45 min. and do not wash hair with shampoo for a week. Do deep condition every day. This should last almost 3 months. Oh and only wash hair 1 or 2 times a week after the not washing for 1 week.
well it depend i say if you bought i in a jar it is prob 6 weeks but out of the box is perminent
  • myspace codes
  • 2 comments:

    1. Can i wash my hair yet i just put the hair conditioner

      ReplyDelete
    2. I mixed the ingrednts as per instructions and applied to my hair.it work for the ist time ,but when aftr 2 weeks whn applied again it failed.

      ReplyDelete

     
    skin disease