Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which lipgloss should i buy? revlon or maybelline??

I was going to buy Maybelline Shinylicious in lolly pink


or Revlon Super loustruous


which is cheaper and better for a more natural look?Which lipgloss should i buy? revlon or maybelline??
I just bought the maybelline shiny-licious in coconut cream and while I LOVE the color, it's too glossy so I just dab at it with my fingers to take some of the gloss off... plus the color doesn't stay on long. I have to re apply often. I don't think you should buy it.Which lipgloss should i buy? revlon or maybelline??
defenitely maybelline
maybelline
i really don't know about those two brands of lipglosses, but i have my eyes on the dual lipgloss from clinique called Berry Flirt and Angel Pink. I tried alittle from my roommate and i really really liked the subtle colors. The angel pink is more natural than the berry flirt one, but if you put alittle berry flirt on with some clear gloss it'll look nice and subtle. I really hope they are still selling those still.
i would prolly go with the maybelline, because i did try the shinylicious in sun splash and berry clear and they both smell so good, and they feel great. if you want it natural make sure the gloss doesn't have sparkles. : )
my sister told me that revlon is much cheaper than maybelline..both are ok the nits up to which you prefare
maybelline is cheaper and also better than revlon
Go with maybelline the texture is better and has a better look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease