Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I recently dyed my hair darker with box color called revlon color silk?

i was wonderin what shampoo and conditioner would be best for it.I recently dyed my hair darker with box color called revlon color silk?
any thing that is made for colored hair. it will help keep the color! i use herbal essence for colored hair and it helps keep the color like it original dye color.I recently dyed my hair darker with box color called revlon color silk?
Being in the hair industry, I would def. get some professional shampoo and conditioner. Drug store shampoos and conditioners are really hard on the hair. and you dont want to use those after using box color.
for acne,fair complexion,tanning,sunburn,marks,spots u can refer to dis website


http://homebeautytipz.blogspot.com/


it has got so many tips n free beauty samples for curing acne and other skin problems

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease