Friday, December 11, 2009

Almay, Revlon, CoverGirl, or Maybelline (for teens)?

i'm 13 and have green eyes, blonde/brownish hair, fair skin, and i have breakouts. i'm looking for something from almay, revlon, covergirl, or maybelline that covers all my breakouts (preferably not a powder, because powder usually makes my skin look really flaky). i also want charcoal colored eyeliner from one of these brands that is really easy to apply (smooth and tip doesnt break off) and lasts a long time! help??!Almay, Revlon, CoverGirl, or Maybelline (for teens)?
I use Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer to cover my blemishes and then top it with Mineral Power Powder. But if you have dry skin, I say it's better to go with a liquid foundation or concealer to hydrate the skin while covering. CoverGirl also has something called AquaSmooth that's really hydrating. It's just your preference... And for the eyeliner, I'd go with CoverGirl because they have a smoother on one of their brands, I'm sorry I can't remember the name. I personally use Avon's Glimmersticks. They're really easy to use, on both top and bottom lids, and they last forever. (The one I'm using now I've been using for almost 4 months. And that's a while!) Hope I helped! :)Almay, Revlon, CoverGirl, or Maybelline (for teens)?
i use covergirl liquid foundation, and it works well.. i suggest using it with a cosmestic sponge insted of a brush though.


for eyeliner; rimmel london's soft kohl pencils have been my heroine for years now.


they're the softest, creamiest ones i've yet to find, and stay on all day.


hope i helped ;)
don't try to cover your breakouts. you will make them worse and its just way too obvious. your only 13, your too young to use that crud and ruin your face. don't worry your skin will let up but it will take time. charcoal would be almost a onyx color in most of them.
almay and revlon have good eyeliners.


im using the Revlon Color Stay eyeliner


and its very good.
Almay is good for sensitive skin.





Go with CoverGirl or Maybeline for the eyeliner.
covergirl aquasmooth

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease