Friday, December 11, 2009

I bought Revlon ColorSilk Hair Dye.. Any ideas how I should do my hair?

I don't know how I want to do my hair!


My hair is naturally medium brown, and I bought Revlon ColorSilk #42 Medium Auburn and I don't know if I should dye my whole head, underneath, my bangs..


Im really up for anything..


Any suggestions?














Here is the dye...


http://static-resources.goodguide.com/im鈥?/a>








Here is my hair...


http://i554.photobucket.com/albums/jj409鈥?/a>








Thanks :)I bought Revlon ColorSilk Hair Dye.. Any ideas how I should do my hair?
read the directions.I bought Revlon ColorSilk Hair Dye.. Any ideas how I should do my hair?
STREAK it!!
Streak it all over for highlights?? Add more to the bangs if you want to also.
Girl, honestly I don't think it will even show up. If you want to do a noticeably different color as streaks, or under the bangs, then you're going to have to bleach your hair and put a color over that. You can try doing all over though, you just won't see much of a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease