Sunday, December 13, 2009

Which one: Almay smart shade makeup or Revlon beyond natural makeup?

Both foundations claim to match to your skin tone. I have light skin that is oily. Which one: Almay smart shade makeup or Revlon beyond natural makeup?
I tried the Revlon this afternoon, and it works wonderfully. However, Almay makes products that are healthier for you skin. I plan on purchasing the Almay version this week, as their facial products leave my skin A LOT less oily than Revlon products ever did.








(My cousin JUST texted me, she said between the two, the Almay product does in fact blend smoother!)Which one: Almay smart shade makeup or Revlon beyond natural makeup?
Try Almay smart shade. Revlon Beyond natural isn't as good as it claims. IT has beads in it that already have a colour and it may only


look okay if you get the right shade. otherwise it can look blotchy.
Revlon. Better quality of the makeup.
I like Revlon better it seems to go on more evenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease