Friday, December 11, 2009

Why doesn't revlon colorsilk doesn't give any change of color to my hair after i dye it?

my first time to dye my hair and i used revlon colorsilk #32...which is dark brown...i have black hair since i'm asian and i use the revlon colorsilk #32 and followed the instruction slip given but after the process of dying ends i realised that the color of my hair is still the same, black..and my hair is black but i wanna dye it dark brown to make it more natural look of brownish hair..did i bought the wrong color since darker hair and to lighten it i have to buy more lighter color for my darker hair to give off the medium color look that i want? please help me..shud i buy one more dye box but this time a lighter color(not the color that i want my hair to look) to make sure my black hair could look brownish with both combination of my jet black hair and the lighter colored dye?! pleasse help!!Why doesn't revlon colorsilk doesn't give any change of color to my hair after i dye it?
Since your hair is so dark naturally, you will need to use a lighter color of brown to achieve a dark brown tone. Try using a medium, or even a light brown shade, and make sure it is an Ash base, or it will come up with a lot of red tones.Why doesn't revlon colorsilk doesn't give any change of color to my hair after i dye it?
visit the following url

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease