Sunday, December 13, 2009

Revlon Color stay foundation as concealer?

Okay so im thinking about getting the Revlon Color stay since i've heard many great things about it.


And i was wondering, since it is supposedly very thick, can i use it as a concealer also? You know for my under eye circles or blemishes???


Thanks everyone!Revlon Color stay foundation as concealer?
That's what I do.


It's inexpensive and a near match to MAC's Studio Fix Fluid.





I like using it under my eyes in stead of a thick concealer because it doesn't cake, which most of the other ones do - no matter what brand's i've tried. And it sticks and won't smudge.Revlon Color stay foundation as concealer?
it's not that thick, as it's a liquid, but it does provide pretty good coverage. it will cover lots, so it can work as a concealer for some people. however if your dark circles are severe or your blemishes are really bad you may want to use an actual concealer, as it will be thicker and cover them easier.


try it out an see how much it covers, then decide whether you want to use a separate concealer or not. it is a build-able coverage foundation, so you might want to do one layer as foundation, and then layer it in the areas that you want more coverage.
I would use foundation %26amp; then concealer. I use the Revlon Colorstay Foundation (liquid) and to be honest, it's really sheer and smooth for me. It's not too cakey or heavy so I would use concealer afterwards to have full coverage. I have dark under eye circles too, and I always have to add a little bit of concealer on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease