Sunday, December 13, 2009

Is Revlon mineral wear lipgloss sticky? Does it stay glossy?

I need something that wears long and stays glossy - and reasonably priced because I lose them all the time....


But I hate lip products that are sticky/tacky and stop being shiny....





Anyone know about the Revlon? Any other suggestions?Is Revlon mineral wear lipgloss sticky? Does it stay glossy?
Revlon mineral lip gloss is little sticky, but it's not too bad. And it does last a long time -- not 16 hours like they claim in the commercial, but certainly through a long day at work/school or a night out. I stopped wearing it because none of the colors seemed to work with my skin tone, but I loved the texture and feel of it. Also, it does get a little matte after being worn for a few hours, and the shine goes away -- but the color left behind is so pretty. I'm not sure if you'll like it based on what you said, but I know I enjoyed it the one time that I bought it.
  • myspace codes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disease