Friday, December 11, 2009

What Revlon Colorsilk color would look best on me?

http://haircolor.revlon.com/aspx/colorsilk/





I am probably going to be using Revlon Colorsilk to color my hair, and I'm not sure the exact color I am going to use. I am leaning towards a medium to dark brown, but I am open to other suggestions as well.





http://i38.tinypic.com/511y8k.jpg





That is my most recent picture of me. I am planning on getting a new haircut today as well as color.





Thank you for your suggestions!What Revlon Colorsilk color would look best on me?
I think a medium brown would look nice. I would also suggest if you can, maybe adding some gold toned highlights. I actually like your current hair color, but I understand about getting tired of your color. I color my hair too. What Revlon Colorsilk color would look best on me?
I Don't Suggest You Use Revlon Because It Doesn't Give You Results You Want. Use Nice n Easy Trust Me Its Better
if that is your natural colour you seem to be quite fair. it will look really different if you go really dark. i liked the strawberry blond.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease