Friday, December 11, 2009

L'Oreal, Revlon, or Almay: which is better?

A lot of my make up is Almay but i've been thinking about trying other cosmetic lines. I have acne prone skin and an oily T-zone. My eyes are pretty sensitive too, so i'm wary about eye make up. Which brand would be best, L'Oreal, Revlon, or Almay? Any other suggestions would be wonderful as well! I have a limited budget and anything outside what can be bought at a drugstore like CVS is probably out of the question. L'Oreal, Revlon, or Almay: which is better?
Revlon ColorStay, Rimmel Lasting Finish and L'Oreal Infallible are the best drugstore foundations for oily skin. They control shine and make pores look smaller. The best concealer is L'Oreal True Match because it comes in a tube with a little application brush. I love it, and it's easy to carry in your purse.L'Oreal, Revlon, or Almay: which is better?
I personally LOVE Covergirl! They have great products and I also have acne prone skin and their products don't seem to bother my skin at all. I use their aquasmooth foundation, fantastic lash mascara, blush, and eye liner! Its all great stuff! Especially their fruit spritzer lip glosses!
Personally I like L'Oreal products. But my favorite make up is Estee Lauder. Its a little more expensive, but I love it.
covergirl is my fave. not expensive, and good quality.
drugstore brand....Loreal..then almay
CoverGirl is by far the best.
I use Revlon, it works very good. so I would say that Revlon is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease