Friday, December 4, 2009

Is it ok to dye your hair with Revlon Colorsilk? im 38wks5days pregnant?

the box says its permanent color and ammonia freeIs it ok to dye your hair with Revlon Colorsilk? im 38wks5days pregnant?
Go for it! Use a nicely ventilated room though. Why not be beautifull when about to have a baby. It shouldn't hurt you or the baby.Is it ok to dye your hair with Revlon Colorsilk? im 38wks5days pregnant?
Yes and no. There really haven't been any in depth studies on the subject, so it is unknown whether or not it has any effect.





If you want to be on the safe side, I would wait. However, I dyed my hair with Natural Instincts while I was pregnant with my daughter - no ill effects as far as I can see. :)
u can't wait 2 more weeks?? I would really wait before dying my hair... Call ur doctor and check with him/her... they could give u a better answer than we can..it could harm ur baby and u not know it.. Chemicals are very strong..





I have needed a relaxer for months and i haven't gotten one since October.. I was 13 weeks.. and I shouldn't of gotten one then..





I know some hair places that won't dye ur hair while pregnant.. But if u wanna go and dye ur hair then go for it. its ur baby and ur hair do u
Yes it is okay to dye your hair when your pregnant. The only time you shouldn't do it is when you are in your 1st trimester. I've dyed my hair twice when I was pregnant (I got permission from my doctor first of course) and I delivered a healthy 7lb baby girl! Good luck and congrats :)
I'm at 9 weeks and my doctor told me not to dye my hair at all until after the baby is born so if I were you, I'd wait two more weeks until after the baby has come. Anything you do to yourself, spreads to the fetus. That includes hair dyes.
The only reason dying your hair is harmful is because you could inhale the chemicals. I would suggest doing it in a VERY ventilated area and/or wearing one of those Doctors masks that go over your mouth and nose.
Most doctors will okay hair dye as long as you are not in your 1st trimester. Just make sure to have the area well vented.
As long as you're past your first 3 months (which you are) it's perfectly safe to dye your hair both at home or at a salon. Though donig it at home when ou have a huge pregnancy bump can be awkward!
just do it in a ver well ventalated room x
no dyes and no perms....ask your doctor...i agree with the first answer wait a few weeks....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease