Friday, December 11, 2009

Foundation: Revlon vs Almay?

I'm looking for a new foundation. Has anyone tried Beyond Natural by Revlon or Almay's Smartshades? My skin is moderately oily, and i'd like something with good coverage, although I do use a concealer as well. Also, I've read that the new TRUblend by covergirl is very streaky, is this true? Which is the best?!Foundation: Revlon vs Almay?
I just bought the Revlon Beyond Natural Foundation yesterday, and I have to say that I love it. I have combination/oily skin around my T-Zone and when I put on the Revlon foundation it went on like a moisturizer and it gave my face a nice mat finish. I'm wearing it today again and it feels great on my skin. It doesn't have much coverage so you should probably spring for the concealer which works just as well. Make sure you get the primer too because it helps the foundation go on easier, but if you don't want to get it you can use a moisturizer that doesn't leave any oily residue on your face.





Hope it helps,


NaikaFoundation: Revlon vs Almay?
Revlon
almay

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease