Friday, December 4, 2009

I have dark, dark, dark brown hair. I bouht Revlon Colorsilk, Dark Auburn. Will I see ANY results?

My hair is almost black. Will I see a result?





I'm asking this because I really don't want red hair. I just want a subtle, red highlight to my hair.I have dark, dark, dark brown hair. I bouht Revlon Colorsilk, Dark Auburn. Will I see ANY results?
If you see any difference it will be what you are looking forI have dark, dark, dark brown hair. I bouht Revlon Colorsilk, Dark Auburn. Will I see ANY results?
don't worry you'll be ok. since ur hair is very dark brown it will take like an orange shade to make it really red. i have very dark brown hair as well. i dye it chocolate brown and for me to get that shade i practically pick up a blond dye or dark blond dye and it makes my hair chocolate brown. weird right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease