Friday, December 4, 2009

Revlon colorsilk hair dye

ok so my hair got the most subtle look of brown in my black hair by the revlon colorsilk light ash brown hair dye. so the colorsilk did not work and i am aware that the dye only lightens your true hair color by one shade. If I got a dark ash blonde hair colorsik, would that dye my black hair to a brown iish color since the lighter dyes lighten your hair color? any experience.. and will the dye make my hair fall out since i used the failure dye of ash brown just yesterday. and i might dye my hair again depending on the answers i getRevlon colorsilk hair dye
Well, I think that you should wait before you dye your hair again. No more than dying your hair 2 times in a month. It's bad for you!!!





Just look up reviews on different products of hair dye on google.





Revlon colorsilk hair dye
This summer I have used Revlon ColorSilk very often. (Strawberry Blonde) %26amp; I will not recommend it for anybody! I bought it because its ALWAYS on sale %26amp; very cheap (in price). But out of the left say 5 times that i've dyed it this summer, TWICE it did absolutely nothing. The two times i used to it touch up my roots it did nothing! When i washed it out...I STILL had roots! I was PISSED! Imagine! So I recommend u use a different brand and u should go 2 shades lighter to get the color u want. Hope it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease