Sunday, December 13, 2009

Which company has the better concealers..Almay or Revlon?

Heyyy


So I have been looking for a good concealer that works for both acne/blemishes AND dark circles.


The two companies I can buy from are either Almay or Revlon (all other drugstore companies test on animals).


Any concealer ideas from either company? Can you name a specific product?


THANKS SO MUCH!!! =] =]


I'll pick a 10 point best answer too lol.





THANKS.


:-)





%26lt;33


~ElwingWhich company has the better concealers..Almay or Revlon?
havent tried the revlon, but i've heard that their colorstay is good. but i have used Almays smart shade makeup and it's pretty good. But it really dries out the skin around your eyes and for me it scratches and is rough on the skin. but mix it with some foundation, and its pretty good.Which company has the better concealers..Almay or Revlon?
revlon. I use their colorstay foundation and it has the best coverage ever. I dont even need a concealor. But since u need that, I am pretty sure it works gr8 also.
out of almay and revlon i would pick revlon but my favorite that i've tried so far would have to be the loreal true match concealer (i hate the foundation though).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease