Sunday, December 13, 2009

Can I use revlon colorstay under eye concealer to cover blemishes on my face or is it only for the under eye?

Thank you in advance. I accidentally bought it and I don't need it for my under eye. I just need it to cover my blemishes, pimples, etc. and I hope it would be okay if i use it on other parts of my face.Can I use revlon colorstay under eye concealer to cover blemishes on my face or is it only for the under eye?
Sure you can. If the color matches your skin tone go right ahead. Make up companies try to make money by marketing all purpose things for specific purposes. You can do anything you want!!!Can I use revlon colorstay under eye concealer to cover blemishes on my face or is it only for the under eye?
yeah, they just say that for more money.


ur under eye is skin, ur cheeks are skin too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease