Sunday, December 13, 2009

Has anyone tried this Revlon concealer?

Im always looking for new products to cover my darkish circles and as I have a 拢2 off voucher for Revlon so i thought i might give this a try.





If youve used it, what did you think of it?





http://www.boots.com/brandtreatment/prod鈥?/a>





Thanks xHas anyone tried this Revlon concealer?
no, I tried a revlon concealer that is a little square, it is in a red container and is something age defying. I bought it when it was still packaged in a black container. I bought it for 50 cents in clearance, but it is now very expensive in the United States so I dont buy it anymore, but that is the one I would reccomend.Has anyone tried this Revlon concealer?
you should definetley try that .


i personally use MAC concealer, i find it works best.


but its up to you! revlon is good quality also .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease