Friday, December 11, 2009

Revlon ColorSilk Dye ; HELP !?

I'm fourteen, and i've been thinking about dying my hair for some time. i have dark black hair, with very light red and brown highlights. but i wanted to get rid of the black, and replace it with brown. So i got the Revlon ColorSilk Hairdye today. The color I picked out was #51;Light Brown. Since i have black hair, it will mostly likely turn dark brown. But i want to ask if any one has used this brand, and does it last long? What's your opinion on this product? And does anyone know any natural home remedies for dyed hair? I like keeping my hair healthy, even if it is dyed. so it would help me a lot ;) thanks !Revlon ColorSilk Dye ; HELP !?
I use it all the time and have colored my hair various shades for over 20 years. The color will stay in the hair you color but your roots, or new growth, will come back your natural color and need to be colored every 4 to six weeks.





This product won't damage your hair. Use the conditioner, though.





Frankly, I say - go for it! My opinion is, ';It's hair - it'll grow back!';Revlon ColorSilk Dye ; HELP !?
I use it all the time in fact i used it yesterday





it stays in ur hair 4 a long time but it fades





and then ur highlights r gonna start 2 show later on!! so if u dont want them u have 2 keep dying it





I mean its a good product but if u have highlights and want 2 cover them up or sumthing like dat its not dat good
Revlon is a nice product! just follow the directions as it says and when it's time to put the conditioner in leave it in for about 10 min.
I have before,i tried it in soft black,since my hair is light brown. yea,it usually lasts for about four to five months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease