Friday, December 11, 2009

I got Revlon Colorsilk Black 10 hair dye, but I lost the directions. Help?

Oh my god I want to dye it sooo bad. but I lost the directions hahaha. I know that's stupid but, does anyone know the dirrections? or any dirrections that would work just the same for it? lol. Thanks. And how long should I leave it in? I don't want it to look frzzy or damaged but stll be the perfect black. Thankssss!! =]]I got Revlon Colorsilk Black 10 hair dye, but I lost the directions. Help?
mix the dye with the developer. shake vigorously. apply it to the lighter sections of your hair first. apply everywhere else. leave in for like an hour. wash. shampoo. condition.





box haircolor will not give you a lasting color so your better off keeeping it in for a while nd just let it fade. im sorry for responding kind of late. :)





dying your hair black in the summer time?? its hottt

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease