Friday, December 11, 2009

Rimmel London, CoverGirl, Almay, Maybelline, or Revlon?

Which is your personal favorite and why?Rimmel London, CoverGirl, Almay, Maybelline, or Revlon?
Depends on the product you are looking for!





Rimmel: mascara, jumbo pencils, eye liners.


Cover girl: loose powder and unscented compacts


Almay: eye liner, tinted moisturizer, make-up remover, smart shade blush


Maybelline: Mascara, light colored eye shadows


Revlon: foundation, matte eye shadows, nail polish, lip stick.Rimmel London, CoverGirl, Almay, Maybelline, or Revlon?
Revlon- I like their Primer


Covergirl- I like their finishing powder


Maybelline- Define-A-Line Eyeliner


(Not a big fan of Almay)


And you didn't put this but Loreals HIP line makes great everything.





I am not a huge drug-store fan, but I buy something about every week from the store. Most of it I throw out in the first week or so.


But those are some golden products that Ive come across.
i LOVE rimmel's nail varnish. it stays on really well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?br>

But i dont care 4 their other bits + pieces.





Revoln's eyeshadows r okay.





Maybelline do some quite good mascaras





Alamay do real nice eyeshadow palets.





But my fave of all (which isnt listed on your question) is Clinique, Boujouis Paris and L'oreal.
I love Rimmel london bronzers...it's inexpensive and it doesn't make me look orange. I love maybelline mascaras..i've tried so many and maybelline seems to never fail me. and i love revlon's foundations..my face is ultra sensitive and their foundations have a wide range of colors and have never broken me out!
Revlon. They don't test on animals, their products work amazingly well, they have a good range of colors and products and they aren't to pricey. :]
Maybelline, it's pretty cheap, you can get it from any drugstore and it's good with quality.
Rimmel london workd wonders i love it Revlon is okay but i like rimmel more with the powers and foundation I also love maybelline ONLY for their king of mascaras!
i like Revlon. their stuff is amazing plus they don't test on animals :D





almay is okay. but it doesn't have anything appealing that pulls me towards it xD
CoverGirl because they have a lot of different products that are cheap and work well. plus, they have like 100 shades of eyeshadow :)
Rimmel London and Maybelline.
Rimmel London, Revlon, Almay and Maybelline.
Maybelline and Rimmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel :)
Covergirl, because i like antm! Haha!
Maybelline simply because of dream matte mousse its like the best make up ever :)
maybelline
Revlon and Almay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease