Sunday, December 13, 2009

Should I use the Revlon colorstay blemish concealer while using my Clean and Clear continuous Control Cleanser?

I am thinking of buying the Revlon colorstay blemish concealer, but it says :


When using this product using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor; avoid contact with eyes





I dont want to increase irritation.


If i use the concealer, can I not use my cleanser, and vice versa?Should I use the Revlon colorstay blemish concealer while using my Clean and Clear continuous Control Cleanser?
Okay...if you look on practically any acne cleanser with good ingredients (such as benzoyl peroxide, or salicyd acid, etc) it ALWAYS says that...just use them both, and if any dry skin comes with em, use face lotion (somethin that's meant for the face, and has no oils, and doesn't clog ur pores) =) good luck





-Karly xoxoShould I use the Revlon colorstay blemish concealer while using my Clean and Clear continuous Control Cleanser?
I would be very very very careful mixing anything with clean and clear products! I made that mistake and the skin on my entire face had cracks (no lie) and it was red and i could barely move my mouth that it hurt so bad! I would not take my chances....
yea the medicine always says that.. its ok.. but if yu over use your medicine like i did..itll irritate your face on its own.. just b careful

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease