Friday, December 11, 2009

WHO KNOWS WHAT FOUNDATION IS THE BEST!!!! LIKE EXAMP. ALMAY REVLON,,etc. eND CLOGGONG PORES AND CAUSING ZITS!

i AM TIRED OF MAKEUP THAT CLOGS PORES!!!!!! DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND SOME FOUNDATION THAT WONT CLOG PORES!! WHAT KIND AND SOME GOOD EYELINER.WHO KNOWS WHAT FOUNDATION IS THE BEST!!!! LIKE EXAMP. ALMAY REVLON,,etc. eND CLOGGONG PORES AND CAUSING ZITS!
I agree with using Mac. I used to use different kinds and then switched and now all my makeup is MAC. They have different kinds of coverage so make sure and ask when you to the counter. Another plus is they dont test on animals so buying it should make you feel good:)WHO KNOWS WHAT FOUNDATION IS THE BEST!!!! LIKE EXAMP. ALMAY REVLON,,etc. eND CLOGGONG PORES AND CAUSING ZITS!
Try Neutrogena. Their makeup is non-comedogenic.
That use to happen to my sister but since she began buying Mac products, her face is flawless and I also began using it. It works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease