Friday, December 11, 2009

How to use Revlon Colorsilk Hairdye?

In the directions it says that if this is your FIRST time coloring, to work the dye through all of your hair and let it sit for 25 minutes.





Then it says that if you are RE-coloring, to put it on your roots first and let it sit for 20 minutes, and then work it through the rest of your hair for an additional 5 minutes.





So my question is: My hair is dyed already, but it is lighter than the Colorsilk that I plan to use (and I've never used Colorsilk). My current color is a medium reddish brownish, and I'm going to dark brown. So does this mean I should use the ';first time coloring'; or ';re-coloring'; instructions?





Thank you!How to use Revlon Colorsilk Hairdye?
Yea I would use the first time instructions. And keep in mind its going to be much darker than the color on the box. As well as have a deep red tone in any kind of light.





Good Luck!








Oh and Colorsilk brand fades/washed out quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease