Friday, December 11, 2009

Revlon, or Almay Liquid Eyeliner?

Which one should I buy? Cons/Pro's of each product?





Also is there any other liquid eyeliners you use, that you would personally consider to be better than Revlon/Almay?Revlon, or Almay Liquid Eyeliner?
I like almay.





I've had both, and the revlon seems to get all smudgy and it wears off really quickly, compared to Almay.





:]


Almay has a better applicator thing, and it lasts longer. :D It looks cleaner, too :]Revlon, or Almay Liquid Eyeliner?
I like Almay more than Revlon, though I just started trying the Covergirl liquid eyeliner, and so far I've really liked that.
these vids r gr8 comment thm sayin if thy helped
almay works better than revlon


me and my friends tried them and almay is way better than revlon





answer mine!!!!!!!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
  • trojan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disease