Friday, December 11, 2009

Revlon or almay make-up

I am interested in either Revlon Beyond Natural or Almay Smart Shade. I am not sure which one is better, and i do know that they are the same things basically, if anyone has either product please let me know, and please tell me what you like and dislike, thank you. ten points to best and most detailed answer.Revlon or almay make-up
almay is the better one.


better quality and will keep your skin in better conditionRevlon or almay make-up
I've never tried Almay, but I have heard that it makes your face streaky. I have the entire Revlon Beyond Natural Collection (It was on sale, buy one, get one free) and I love it. If you have combination skin, you will like how it turns into a powder on you face. They have a wider selection of shades than Almay, so that is another plus. My only dislike is that it doesn't have a lot of coverage so you have to use the concealer to hide any blemishes. (By the way: the highlighter is great.) I've been using it for a couple of days now, and I haven't had any real issues with it yet. It does last long, so you don't have to keep reapplying it all the time. You don't have to get the primer if you have a good moisturizer--the primer is supposed to fill in any lines and make it easier to apply the foundation.





Hope it helped. :-)
i don't know anything about the revlon one, but i use a lot of revlon brand make up and it all works for me





i have used the almay smart shande... and i hated it! it doesn't turn to a natural looking shade, it made me shiny [but i do have oily skin] and i had a make up line across the side of my face. i just dont think its very natural.


i truly don't think almay is the way to go.. any product i have used by them before.. other than mascara which isnt bad.. was not a good experience. especially along the lines of foundations and cover ups



neother maybelline age rewind cream foundation at target for $7 is the best. it covers everything!
personally i don't like any of them...but i think REVLON is better.


BUT i think you should try Netrogena or Maybelline=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease