Friday, December 11, 2009

Revlon Colorsilk Medium Auburn 42 VS. Garnier Nutrisse Sangria 56?

currently my hair is the sangria color. when i first dye it it always comes out purpley and fades to red. right now its grown out a bit an needs to be dyed my blond is coming through ... the top of my hair is a reddish color and the bottom looks like a darker brownish red. i let my mom get my dye. she comes home with the medium auburn which to me looks more red orange. if i use the aurburn will it fade my hair a little? or will it just dye my roots and not take to the rest? or will it just make my hair darker all together and the roots light? lol i have that 3 step strip stuff from sallys but im scared to use it because my friend said her hair turned orange when she used it ...suggestions? mature answers only please.Revlon Colorsilk Medium Auburn 42 VS. Garnier Nutrisse Sangria 56?
it depends on how long your hair is. If your hair is very long, it won't dye it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease