Friday, December 11, 2009

Best concealer by either Revlon, Almay, e.l.f., Physicians Formula, or Wet N' Wild? Help! 10 points! Thanks :)?

Hi everyone


I have been looking for the best drugstore concealer out there. I am against animal testing so every other drugstore company except the ones I listed are out.


I need a good one by either Revlon, Almay, e.l.f. or Wet N' Wild. Any ideas?


I have both blemishes and dark circles I need to cover..but I only can buy one concealer.


Also, I have already bought Almay's Smart Shade concealer..and it DID NOT work for me.


Any ideas anyone?


THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!


10 POINTS!





%26lt;333333


~Elwing





PS. Remember I can only buy one concealer, but it has to work for both dark circles and blemishes.


Thank you all so much.Best concealer by either Revlon, Almay, e.l.f., Physicians Formula, or Wet N' Wild? Help! 10 points! Thanks :)?
if you have dark skin almay and physicians formula wont help this products are too light for you skin color I suggest to try revlon colorstay under eye concealer it good nice it covers blemish or imperfection cost $8 at any drugstore also another expensive but good would be Mac studio finish concealer this cover everything scars, blemish, dark circles is worth to try the have one for you they have for the lightest color and to the darktes color cost $16 but is good and they dont test on animals .


also Iman has a good concealer for a nice price you find it on at walmart, walgreens, and in some target stores.
  • trojan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disease